mercoledì 12 novembre 2008

Stephen Venkman




uqbar. media art culture e Rinascimento Virtuale

Vi invitano all'apertura di /Invite you at the Opening of

Stephen Venkman
Wednesday, November 12. - Friday, November 14. 2008
(01 PM SLT)

BIO
Stephen Venkman was born March 29, 2006
I have been taking inworld pictures from the beginning of my second life, but didn't start showing them or working on them in photoshop until February of 2007.
I am the "inworld" manager of Avatrait Gallery, who brings your second life images to your real life door. Visit us at www.avatrait.com
I started taking pictures to keep a visual record of my second life, the creations that I would come across exploring the grid and the people who I met along the way. This developed into an invitation from the NPIRL (Not Possible In Real Life) group of some of the best content creators in Second Life.
I continue to be fascinated with the world itself and the people who reside here. My hope is that you can see past the pixels in my images and capture the emotion of the avatar or the depth of what went into the surrounding build within the picture. We are more then just pixels, we are real people who pour our souls into our works.

Nessun commento: